BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE NETWORK OF WOMEN
Aiming to form a community of savvy women who want to look on-trend without spending too much, LUXEAISLE provides the opportunity to purchase a dream wardrobe without having to sacrifice the bank account.
JOIN LUXEAISLE COLLECTIVE
Do you know the easiest and most cost effective way to detox your wardrobe? Make money off your beautiful pieces by allowing us to do all the work for you. The service offers from making amazing images of your items to let them rent fast to dealing with renter enquiries and every other aspect of the process allowing you to not worry and receive the payments.
STEP 1: DETOX YOUR WARDROBE
Looking to make some space for the new season? we are on hand to help you edit wardrobe and select the pieces you wish to rent.
STEP 2: LET LUXEAISLE DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU
From arranging collection to photography, pricing, storage, renting enquires and shipping.
STEP 3: CHOOSE OPTIONS TO GET PAID:
Once items are rented, you”will be paid each time your items has been rented less 35% handling commission.
We offer the following services:
- Collective Manager – responsible for aspects of your account management & contactable 7 days a week.
- Collection service – we can assist you in selecting your items and arrange collection
- Item photography – items are professionally photographed and edited in house.
- Inventory – we provide you with our VIP profile to allow you to view your items online
- Pricing – your items will be priced at the highest market value considered by Luxeaisle.
- Items for rent – your items are listed on Luxeaisle with descriptions written by our team of fashion expects.
- Storage – Items are insured and securely stored until they are rented and shipped.
- Promotion – we promote your items globally on the Luxeaisle platform via newsletters and social media.
- Delivery – items are packed and posted to their new homes.
- Payments – once the renter has paid for the item, payment will be processed minus Luxeaisle 35% commission!
HOW TO RENT
STEP 1 – FIND AN ITEM : Select an item from our collection.You can also save the ones you love for another time.
STEP 2 – REQUEST TO BOOK : Once you have found the item you love, simply specify the days of the booking, the dates you wish to rent it for and click REQUEST TO BOOK button.The lender is notified immediately. We reccommend a rental start day which is 1-2 days before your event to allow time for delivery.
STEP 3 – LOOK FABULOUS! Once the lender has approved, they will post your dress to ensure it arrives on the day you specified or the day before that. All you need to worry is about looking too good! Don’t forget to tag @Luxeaisle in your instagram post!
STEP 4 – RETURN : Once your rental period has finished you can return the item to the lender. Our lenders will take care of the dry cleaning so you have more time to organise the next event!
HOW TO LEND
STEP 1 – LIST YOUR ITEM FOR FREE : Simply sign up to our website and list as many items as you want as long as they are in excellent condition and have a minimum RRP value of £50.
STEP 2 – RESPOND TO REQUESTS : You will receive notifications each time someone send you an enquiry to book your item. We would strongly advise to respond to requests within the first 24 hours.
STEP 3 – POST THE ITEM : Once the booking has been approved, it will show up in your dashboard and a reminder will be sent to you to post your item via recorded or signed delivery. Make sure to include a return bag to allow your hirer to easily return upon completion of the rental period.
STEP 4 – RECEIVE PAYMENT : On completion of the reservation a payout is made to you which includes a deduction of our small service deduction.